Personal Protective Equipment
Pilot PPE: EHS-900
- Infrared Warm Body Detector
- UPC: 757558785155
- Dimension: 9.45"(H) x 21.65"(W) x 27.56"(L)
- Weight: 20 lbs
- INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING BODY TEMPERATURE DETECTION: the body temperature can be accurately measured within 1.5 Feet, the temperature measurement accuracy of ± 0.4°F / ± 0.2°C.
- APPLICABLE SCENARIOS: Widely suitable for various places with a large number of people, suitable for schools, residential areas, supermarkets, factories and other places.
- DUAL CAMERA DESIGN: binocular detection, accurate recognition, reducing the impact of facial expressions and the risk of photo fraud, can be used during the day and night.
- FACE RECOGNITION IN SECONDS: All-in-one temperature measuring live detection, recognition in seconds, anti-glare backlight. With or without mask. Voice prompt: "Normal Temperature, High Temperature".
- Added features available via SDK.
- Includes Stand.